Christian Lybrook is a screenwriter and director who holds an MFA from the University of Alaska-Fairbanks. He got his start writing long-form fiction before shifting to screenwriting.
Christian’s noteworthy accomplishments include:
• 2019 Selection for DreamAgo’s Plume & Pellicule Screenwriters Workshop (1 of 10)
• 2018 Finalist for the John Milius Screenwriting Award (1 of 5)
• 2018 Finalist for the New York Television Festival (1 of 8 drama scripts selected)
• Two-time Sundance Episodic Lab second-rounder (2016 & 2018)
• 2016 Tribeca Film Festival’s Digital Creators Market
• Independent Filmmaker Project’s (IFP) No Borders Program in 2016
• Fellow of IFP’s 2015 Episodic Screen Forward Lab
Christian has spoken on storytelling and had films show at the Tribeca Film Festival, IFP, Independent Television Festival, SeriesFest, and the Idaho Horror Film Festival. He is currently a Screenwriting Faculty Member at the Jacob Krueger Screenwriting Studio.